Experian are partnering with YouGov to host two webinars, focusing on the cost of living crisis and how this is affecting consumers.
The impact of these economic pressures is affecting some sectors of society more than others, and the webinars will explore the data and underlying trends and how different groups are likely to be impacted.
Webinar 1 – Consumer Confidence and Cost of Living:
- Consumer confidence – latest updates
- Attitudes towards current and future spending
- Cost of living impact – which groups are likely to be impacted the most and what is the likely outcome for businesses, highlighting key verticals and discretionary spend amounts
Takes place on 14 July 2022 at 11am, to book your place visit Webinar: Cost of Living (experian.co.uk)
Webinar 2 – Emerging trends in the financial services industry:
- The current financial landscape + projected change in the next 12 months
- Product trends and analysis by FSS groups – who is likely to not buy life insurance etc. by group/type
- Digital payments and trust factors
- Buy Now Pay Later
- ESG / Sustainable Investments
Takes place on 21 July 2022 at 11am, to book your place visit Webinar: Cost of Living (experian.co.uk)