The Media Cymru Development Fund offers up to £50,000 for Wales based individuals and businesses to research and develop (R&D) innovation-driven projects that demonstrate clear potential for a tangible product, experience or service in the media sector.
Media Cymru is looking for ideas that have long term economic benefits for the media sector in the Cardiff Capital Region (CCR) or Wales.
And are particularly interested in projects which focus on:
- Virtual production
- Placemaking and tourism related content
- Immersive storytelling
- Extended reality technologies (augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed reality etc.)
- Tools that support environmentally sustainable media production, distribution and consumption
- Developing tools to improve the production process
- Tools that encourage the development of new and inclusive business models within the media sector
- Bilingual or multilingual production
Previously funded Media Cymru Seed Projects are welcomed to apply for funding to further develop their existing idea.
Applications close: 12 noon on Friday, 15 September 2023.
For further information please select the following link Innovation Pipeline - Media Cymru