The UK Government have published details of the Online Safety Bill.
The Online Safety Bill is a new set of laws to protect children and adults online. It will make social media companies more responsible for their users’ safety on their platforms.
- A guide to the Online Safety Bill
- How the online safety bill will protect children
- How the online safety bill will protect adults
- Types of content that will be tackled
- Underage children will be kept off social media platforms
- Adults will have more control over the content they see
- The Bill will tackle repeat offenders
- How the Bill will be enforced
- How these UK laws impact international companies
- The next steps for the Bill
For further information please select the following link A guide to the Online Safety Bill - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)