The Department for Business and Trade (DBT) has announced an indefinite extension to the use of CE marking for businesses, beyond December 2024.
This applies to 18 regulations owned by DBT.
- recreational craft and personal watercraft
- simple pressure vessels
- electromagnetic compatibility
- non-automatic weighing instruments
- measuring instruments
- measuring container bottles
- equipment for potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- radio equipment
- pressure equipment
- personal protective equipment (PPE)
- gas appliances
- equipment for use outdoors
- low voltage electrical equipment
For further information please select the following link UKCA marking: conformity assessment and documentation - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)