Promoting your business webinars
As the online world becomes the new high street, your customers are spending more time scrolling through social feeds and we can help you grab their attention.
Our free Promoting Your Business webinar series will show you how social media helps you stay connected with existing customers and attract new ones who can keep cash flowing.
We’ll show you how to keep engagement and referrals rolling in and how to deliver a face-to-face service remotely.
New to social media? If you need help reaching out to customers, we can show you the basics of raising your profile and promoting your business online. Areas covered by this social media course include:
- Producing high quality social media content
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for business
- Scheduling social media using Hootsuite, Buffer and more
Want to improve your business’ social media? Discover how to create sales by building a strong social media strategy that helps you stand out. Areas covered by this social media course include:
- How to build a social media strategy
- Increasing engagement online
- Measuring success using metrics
Could you deliver your face-to-face service remotely? Do you have a great idea for an online course? We can show you easy ways of delivering your services virtually. Areas covered by this online courses webinar include:
- How to promote your new online courses/services
- Online platforms for managing on-demand courses
- Using systems to take bookings and payments
Don't forget to book a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Advisor after the webinar!
97% of attendees said our courses were beneficial to their business
- “Having further advice down the road is invaluable”
Sunnybank Holiday Accommodation
- “Really beneficial and informative”
Davies Warlow Chartered Accountants
- “Really detailed and helpful for any business”
Our full service includes
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Adviser and tailored action plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to win new customers
- Looking for a different digital topic? See our other free workshops.
- Need practical advice? Visit our Information Hub.
- Any questions? Get in touch with our team today.
Terms and Conditions
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.