Promoting your business webinars
Do you need to keep your business running? If you don’t want to give up the relationships you’ve worked hard to build, there are ways to stay in touch with your customers right now.
Our Promoting Your Business webinars will show you how social media keeps you connected with existing customers and find new ones who can keep cash flowing. We can show you the tricks to keep engagement and referrals rolling in, even if you can’t physically open.
Don't forget to book your free 1:1 session with a Digital Business Advisor after the webinar!
97% of attendees said our courses were beneficial to their business
- “Having further advice down the road is invaluable”
Sunnybank Holiday Accommodation
- “Really beneficial and informative”
Davies Warlow Chartered Accountants
- “Really detailed and helpful for any business”
Our full service includes
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Adviser and tailored action plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to win new customers
- Looking for a different digital topic? See our other free workshops.
- Need practical advice? Visit our Information Hub.
- Any questions? Get in touch with our team today.
Terms and Conditions
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.