1 day course.
- This qualification is aimed at those responsible for the purchase, delivery, production and service of food in the catering and manufacturing industries.
- It is also suitable for those owning/managing a smaller catering/food business.
- Learners achieving this qualification will have knowledge and understanding relating to the control of food ingredients, including allergens, at all stages of food purchase and production.
- Topics covered include the manager’s/owner's role in ensuring food ingredients are effectively managed, accurate communication of ingredient information from supplier to consumer.
- The importance of practical controls to reduce the risk of allergenic contamination and methods of managing ingredient controls and procedures.
The following Training Providers are available to deliver this course: