Food and Drink Producers webinars (May - Aug 2021)
Make Food and Drink in Wales? Boost your digital marketing and save time with online tools
If you’re a Welsh food and drink producer, let us help you build your digital confidence.
Join us for two new webinars tailored for Welsh food and drink producers.
We’ll show you how to use digital marketing to reach customers and get cash in the bank, as well as online tools to help you better manage your business, stock, and customers - such as CRM and booking systems, accounting and more.
Don't forget to book a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Advisor after the webinar!
97% of attendees said our courses were beneficial to their business
- “Having further advice down the road is invaluable”
Sunnybank Holiday Accommodation
- “Really beneficial and informative”
Davies Warlow Chartered Accountants
- “Really detailed and helpful for any business”
Our full service includes
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a free one-to-one session with a Digital Business Adviser and tailored action plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to win new customers
- Looking for a different digital topic? See our other free workshops.
- Need practical advice? Visit our Information Hub.
- Any questions? Get in touch with our team today.
Terms and Conditions
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.