Funding for your business to innovate and take it through all phases of R&D, from initial feasibility to market exploitation.
We can help you fund innovation and share the risk when it comes to research and development.
Funding is available for all phases of a research and development, from initial feasibility to market exploitation:
- Technical and Commercial Feasibility - help to assess whether your idea is technically and commercially viable.
- Industrial Research - help for practical research and to develop basic working models.
- Experimental Development - use the results of the industrial research to produce a pre-production prototype.
- Exploitation - help with the costs of launching your new product/process on the market.
Our Innovation Vouchers can:
- fund capital equipment that supports a technology step change
- bring in technical consultancy expertise from the private sector
- work with universities and colleges to help solve technical problems
- improve processes in design and manufacturing
- access expertise services for intellectual property (IP) registration
We can also help you apply for funding from other UK and European organisations – see Additional Support for more information.