The application window will open on 10 October 2022 and close on 13 January 2023.
The indicative budget allocation for this application window is £1.5m.
The Agricultural Diversification Scheme is a capital grant scheme available to farmers in Wales. The objectives of the scheme are to:
- Support the establishment of new viable agricultural diversification enterprises on farms.
- Support the development of existing novel or niche enterprises.
- Build resilience into Welsh agriculture by developing diversified income streams.
- Reduce the reliance on traditional agricultural enterprises.
- Respond to new market opportunities and develop new markets.
Please read the scheme rules and guidance document before submitting an application.
The scheme is discretionary. The amount of grant offered would relate to individual circumstances and would always be the minimum amount necessary to allow the investments to go ahead. If selected, you must be able to complete and claim all Capital Works items by 31 March 2024
Any changes will be publicised via the Welsh Government website, GWLAD online and, where necessary, we will contact you directly.