What we can do
- communicate, share and exchange information and news.
- organise and promote free events and initiatives
- showcase funded projects examples and case studies
- communicate and promote funding opportunities
- arrange study visits encouraging co-operation and sharing of knowledge
- connect, businesses, community groups, and others, interested in Rural Development
- share best practices and EU supporting Information
You can get involved by
- subscribing to our newsletter and social media channels
- uploading details of your funded projects
- attending WRNSU events
- sharing good practice and resources
- engaging with others involved in rural development throughout Europe
The Scottish Rural Network website is your one-stop-shop for news, events, communities, organisations and businesses across rural Scotland and beyond.
We support the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE), which works to make England’s agriculture and forestry sectors more competitive, to improve the quality of life in rural areas and to diversify rural economies.
Established as part of the Northern Ireland Rural Development Programme, the Rural Network for Northern Ireland is designed to help and support the implementation and delivery of the programme across all axes.
The Irish National Rural Network is a membership network for farmers, agricultural advisors, rural communities and others interested in rural development. It provides up-to-date information, case studies, seminars and conferences to maximise the beneficial outcomes of Ireland’s Rural Development Programme 2014-2020 for rural stakeholders.
The European Commission has its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, and some services also in Luxembourg. The Commission has Representations in all EU Member States and 139 Delegations across the globe.
European Network for Rural Development
The European Network for Rural Development (ENRD) is the hub that connects rural development stakeholders throughout the European Union (EU).