Pilot project testing a new model to recruit, mentor and support Tourism Ambassadors for rural Flintshire. It will create a new programme of online training materials and tools and target those working in businesses and sectors engaging with visitors.
The project will achieve:
- • Increased membership of the Tourism Ambassador Scheme in Rural Flintshire
- • Increase Ambassador knowledge and skills
- •Improve the overall visitor experience
- • To widen the reach of the scheme to include all business types that engage with visitors
- • To provide a platform to celebrate pride and passion in Flintshire’s tourism offer
- • Ensure sustainability of the Tourism Ambassador Scheme in the future
- • Empower and increase confidence in the tourism industry
- • To celebrate and promote Welsh Language, culture and heritage
- Funding amount:
- Funding source:
LEADER Local Development Fund
Project Area Contacts:
Need to find a local access group or lead body for an area?
Please have a look at our project contact map.Find area contacts