'Food transport research in Gwynedd' aims to assist the food supply chain in Gwynedd, as well as the food industry in general, following challenges highlighted by COVID-19.
The research will examine the current situation of food transportation in Gwynedd, and what changes occurred during the lockdown period.
The research will include:
- An overview of who transports food and where (focusing on commercial companies)
- The type of product being transported
- Co-operation between businesses (do companies carry more than one company product?)
- Distribution models
- How has COVID-19 influenced the above?
- Suggestions or opinions on how this can continue beyond the current period
- Challenges faced by companies
- Opportunities to work together
- Funding amount:
- Funding source:
LEADER Local Development Fund
Project Area Contacts:
Need to find a local access group or lead body for an area?
Please have a look at our project contact map.Find area contacts