A pilot project to see if this non-statutory but highly valued service can be delivered on a mobile basis without the significant capital and revenue investment required for a fixed, permanent site.
The outcomes of the project are expected to be:
• Increase in percentage of Conwy residents live within 20 minutes’ drive of HRC service.
• Increase in tonnage of household waste reused from rural areas
• Increase in tonnage of household waste recycled from rural areas
• Reduced number of fly-tipping incidents in rural areas
• Establishment of community focal points for delivery of other Council services/functions
• Promotion of local community options for reuse/recycling
- Funding amount:
- Funding source:
LEADER Local Development Fund
- Mobile Recycling Service for Rural Residents
Project Area Contacts:
Need to find a local access group or lead body for an area?
Please have a look at our project contact map.Find area contacts