To set up an action research/feasibility study, which would include a small pilot scheme to see if this idea would work for Powys.
We do not want to pay a consultant to sit at a desk, doing research, making phone calls and then collating that information into a traditional feasibility study.
We would employ a worker for 12 months to;
- Research where this type of volunteering has worked
- Design a method/project that would possibly work for Powys
- Identify a sample of third sector organisations in Powys to work with to take this action research forward ( Action Research Project Group)
- Use the learning gathered to set up a pilot project
- Target people within the agreed age range to volunteer.
- Virtually place the volunteers within third sector groups
- Monitor and evaluate all the work done and produce a feasibility study.
An effective and useful Feasibility Study helps to objectively decide whether to proceed with a proposed project and explores possible funding streams.
- Funding amount:
- Funding source:
LEADER Local Development Fund
Project Area Contacts:
Need to find a local access group or lead body for an area?
Please have a look at our project contact map.Find area contacts