Name: Lilwen Joynson
Location: Pembrokeshire/Operates pan-Wales
Mobile: 07964 302476
Specialism(s): Diversification, Personal development
- Managing change, building up confidence and learning how to turn challenges into solutions are all ‘mindset’ skills that Lilwen Joynson has put into practice herself for many years, for both herself – she set up a new business during the pandemic - and others.
- An experienced Agrisgôp leader, counsellor, mentor and coach, Lilwen is
- passionate about helping people in farming achieve their potential as business people, through learning how to examine their own business objectively and by using group ‘action learning’ to find ways of being more productive or profitable.
- Lilwen’s ethos is to focus on the benefits of working within a group, listening to each other, encouraging group members – who are there on an equal footing - to be open to ideas and new concepts from each other and invited experts. Her facilitation techniques not only boost confidence, but members learn to both accept and provide feedback to each other. “Each of us has our own blind spots – areas we don’t willingly acknowledge.” The benefits of group ‘action learning’ are that you’ll hear a different, unbiased perspective which will encourage you to consider all your options.
- Being part of an Agrisgôp group will ensure that you don’t stifle personal growth or the development off your business through a lack of confidence in your own abilities. You will ask yourself and others “how can I achieve this, what are the obstacles – real or perceived - that I need to address?”
- Lilwen’s experience as a facilitator will encourage you to set goals and achieve them. When you leave her meetings, you will want to be accountable with timelines and actions mapped out!
- An excellent communicator in Welsh and English, she says that Agrisgôp is about changing mind-sets and nurturing confidence.’ In other words, she will try to help you turn your good ideas for your farm, forestry or horticulture business into new and sustainable streams of income!
- During lockdown, former farmer Lilwen set up a new holistic coaching business, ‘Inner Sense Consultants’, helping rural entrepreneurs set up new enterprises, including numerous micro food processing businesses and a regenerative construction company.
- Following the family tradition, she also breeds Section A Welsh Mountain ponies and enjoys carriage driving.
- An Agrisgôp leader since 2017, Lilwen has facilitated many groups in South West Wales, helping like-minded individuals achieve their goals in diversified sectors ranging from tourism enterprises to food processing and more
- Approved Farming Connect mentor specialising in business diversification and personal development
- Farming Connect succession planning facilitator
- BSc (Hons) Integrative Counselling
- Coleg Sir Gaer (Gelli Aur Campus) NCA Agriculture
- Welsh Agriculture College (WAC) OND Agriculture (Distinction)