Our Agrisgôp programme is available to eligible farm and forestry businesses registered with Farming Connect.
- Business owners or partners
- Immediate family members such as sons, daughters, spouses and/or co-habitants
- Business owner or partner paid employees (i.e individuals on PAYE)
- New entrants able to meet the 3ha requirement within a 3 year period
All registered farming and forestry businesses will need:
- 3ha of registered land within Wales
- a Customer Reference Number (CRN)
- a Welsh County Parish Holding (CPH) number
Forest holders and specialist or niche farming systems or activities with more than 0.5 ha but below the 3 ha threshold will be judged on a case by case basis.