Horticulture – ‘Growing for growth’
Are you a commercial horticulturalist or grower?
Are you already operating a horticulture business ripe for development or expansion?
Are you a farmer, looking for a new and sustainable diversification opportunity?
If any of these apply to you, Farming Connect’s new horticulture programme will provide you with the support, guidance and training you need to help you achieve your goals…
- Business and technical advice available through the ‘Horticulture business support service’, customised to your needs. This service can be applied for in addition to support from the Farming Connect Advisory Service
- The opportunity to learn best practice from ‘Our growers’, a series of projects and trials conducted by our pan-Wales network of commercial growers and farmers including some who are also part of Farming Connect’s ‘Our farms’ network
- ‘Horticulture industry voice' – two stakeholder groups working on your behalf to influence Welsh Government policy decisions and future growing strategies in Wales
- Sector-specific accredited business, technical and practical training courses, workshops, study visits as well as digital and e-learning options
- One-to-one mentoring from experienced growers, farmers and business operators
- Access all the other benefits of Farming Connect such as Service Centre/Local development officer/’Horti’ business guidance/Mentoring/Advisory Service/Training & e-learning/Study visits/Management exchange/Discussion groups/Surgeries & clinics/’Horti’ networks/Agrisgôp/Agri Academy etc
Farming Connect can help YOU capitalise on the new opportunities within this growing sector
Is horticulture a viable, sustainable and profitable business option for YOU?
Find out what support you are entitled to as a horticultural or ‘niche’ grower business by clicking here or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.