Privacy Notice - Apprenticeships employer profile
Privacy Notice Apprenticeships Company Profile Form
Your privacy is important to Welsh Government and in line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we have developed a Privacy Notice that covers why we collect and use your information. This privacy notice ensures that your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices. Why we collect and process the data collected
The Welsh Government will be the Data Controller for the personal data you provide on the Company Profile Form for Apprenticeships. In line with our public task the data will be used to identify you and provide the most appropriate support to you from our delivery partners and our contracted network of Work-Based Learning training providers.
- Who will have access to your data:
- This data is shared with organisations contracted by Welsh Government to solely deliver Welsh Government Work-Based Learning associated to the content on the Company Profile Forms.
- The collected information will be accessible by the Welsh Government support service teams and its system technical administrators who support the I.T. system. System technical administrators will not use your details in any way.
- How long are your details kept
Your details will be retained on our systems in line with Welsh Government retention policy for up to 6 years as part of our ongoing training and quality reviews.
- Your rights
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right:
- to access the personal data the Welsh Government holds on you;
- require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
- to (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing
- for (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection
The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office are:
Telephone: 01625 545 745 or 0303 123 1113
5. The Freedom of Information Act and your Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 allow the public to ask to see information held by public bodies, including the Welsh Government. The information you provide us may be the subject of a freedom of information request by another member of the public. We would consult with you to seek your views before responding to such a request.
6. Changes to this policy