The benefits to business
Apprenticeships are designed around the needs of the employer and can help transform your business by offering a route to harness fresh new talent. By making the genius decision to recruit an apprentice you can:
- Reduce costs - There are two costs associated with an Apprenticeship, the Apprentice’s wage and the cost of training. You have to pay the first cost. You don’t pay the second.
- Create a pool of talent - By employing apprentices you will successfully build a skilled, job-specific workforce that is qualified.
- Expand your business – Ensure you’ve got the team to grow your business and meet the demands of which now and in the future.
- Nurture talent – Talent that will be borne out of sector specific skills will better your ability to improve your services.
- Fill the skills gaps in your company - By fostering the growth of key sector skills you will be able to build stronger business foundations.
- Give your business a creative boost - Apprentices will bring a fresh new perspective, helping your business to approach tasks creatively as well as practically.
- Inspire the future generation of geniuses - Apprentices will work alongside experienced staff, creating a pipeline of savvy-skilled, loyal, employees.
Apprenticeships: click here to register your interest and find out how your business could benefit.