The application window for this year's Management Exchange programme has now closed.
Farming Connect has selected eight focused, ambitious individuals who will take part in the first Management Exchange Programme.
The aims of the Management Exchange programme are to enable those selected to:
- learn about new and improved ways of working in the farming or forestry sectors
- find out about different approaches to business management
- broaden their knowledge, technical ability and management expertise to provide new developmental opportunities at both a personal and business level?
This year's group will:
- undertake a visit to other farm or forestry situations within the EU and/or
- host a suitably trained and experienced farm or forest manager to visit their home holding
- disseminate findings from their learning experience with the wider industry through Farming Connect