Privacy Notice – Food & Drink Contact Us Form
This notice was last updated on 26th of March 2018.
Your privacy is important to Food & Drink Wales and in line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy notice; it sets out why we collect your data on the Food & Drink Wales Contact Us Form and how Welsh Government, as data controller, process it. In pursuance of our official authority, the data will be used to identify you and provide the most appropriate support to you from our service teams.
1. Who will have access to your data:
- This data is shared with organisations which are contracted by Welsh Government and procured by the Food and Drink Framework to assist with your support. The shared information will be accessible our system technical administrators and project managers who support the I.T. system. System administrators will not use your details in any way
2. How long are your details kept
Your details will be retained on our system for up to 12 months.
3. Your rights.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right:
- to access the personal data the Welsh Government holds on you;
- require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
- to (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing
- for (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection
The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office are:
Telephone: 01625 545 745 or 0303 123 1113
For help with any of the above rights then please contact our Business Wales Helpline 03000 6 03000 or use the contact us form https://businesswales.gov.wales/contact-us.
4. The Freedom of Information Act and your Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 allow the public to ask to see information held by public bodies, including the Welsh Government. The information you provide us may be the subject of a freedom of information request by another member of the public. We would consult with you to seek your views before responding to such a request.
5. Changes to this policy
For further information on your information rights Postal address:
Data Protection Officer
Email address: DataProtectionOfficer@gov.wales