Access to finance
We all know that money makes the world go round – it’s certainly the next most important thing in a business after having something to sell. As part of our support for food businesses, we can signpost and advise you to help you maintain financial control of your operations.
Food Innovation and Investment for Growth
Hosted by the Food & Drink Wales Industry Board and attended by ambitious food and drink producers from all over Wales, the
Food Innovation and Investment for Growth conference provided businesses with invaluable information on innovation and the array
of funding and investment options that were available to them.
For further information and to access the Directory of Fund Providers and Investors
Please see below access to presentations given on the day :
- Valuing your IP and brands presentations, Kelvin King, Valuation Consulting
- The role of sound science in food innovation, Helen Munday, FDF
- Investor Readiness, Frank Holmes, Gambit CF
- GB & Wales Grocery Performance, Fraser McKevitt,, Kantar Worldpanel
- Finance Wales Food & Drink Investments
- Alternative Business Funding, Neil Greenaway, Clifton Asset Management
Get a helping hand
For any business, accessing funding through grants can be welcome whatever stage of development it’s at. Wales offers the UK's highest level of financial support and grants, with quick decisions and approval, so it’s very possible there will be something out there to help you.
Again, we can help and guide you through what’s available, with funding packages which could support you with anything from set-up and project costs, through to training, R&D, and support for international trade and development.