Travel Trade Events
Visit Wales invites you to be part of our pavilion at British Tourism & Travel Show (BTTS) on 25-26 March 2020, NEC, Birmingham.
We have secured a space for the Wales pavilion towards the front of the hall.
- has established itself as the ultimate business event in the British and Irish domestic tourism industry for over 20 years
- is Britain & Ireland’s leading travel trade event
- attracts 3,000 visitors with real buying power
- the only travel trade event of its kind to take place at the NEC
- brings together hotels, attractions and destinations to meet and do business with those responsible for planning holidays, trips, tours and breaks
You will be able to meet with:
- Coach operators
- Tour operators
- Group travel organisers
- Travel agents
- Education & youth organisers
- Sporting event organisers
Exclusive show initiatives:
- Dedicated to attractions, destinations and hotels in mainland Europe
- This area will be co-located with BTTS20 and adds a new dimension for visitors and more exhibitors to the floor-plan, driving even more buyers to the event
British Coach Tourism Awards
- Timed to coincide with BTTS, these awards recognise excellence and celebrate achievements across the coach tourism industry.
- VIP invitations to the show will be sent to award nominees, giving you even more quality visitors.
VIP Buyers Programme
Working with partners and exhibitors
- BTTS undertake a robust qualifying process for all, and buyers must fulfil the strict criteria of the process
- This ensures you meet and do business with the people that matter.
- This free of charge technology is open to all exhibitors.
- Access buyers ahead of the show, request a meeting and then fill up your diary.
- Those who engage with pre-arranged meetings are proven to have a more successful event.
Visit Wales have secured space for up to 14 pods and have negotiated a reduced rate with the organisers keeping the rate for partners the same as 2019 as follows:
- £1,500.00 + VAT, total cost for partner pod
- £750.00 + VAT (each), option for up to 2 partners only to share and split costs
Please note that the cost of a partner pod does not include travel and subsistence costs. Places are limited and allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Furniture: storage cabinet, 2 stools
- Graphic board: artwork to be provided by exhibitor
- Company name fascia board
- Stand lighting & carpet
- FREE Wi-fi (available within the hall)
Who should exhibit?
Tourism suppliers wishing to work with the travel trade including:
- Visitor attractions
- Destination marketing companies
- Sporting venues
- Local Specialists
- Transport providers
If you are interested in attending contact Lloyd Jones on 01733 889684 or email . Please note that if you do attend, your pod must be manned on both days, with only 2 people at one time.
If you’d like to find out more about the Visit Wales pavilion, contact Tracey Rogers on 0300 061 6093 or email:
The British Tourism & Travel Show is a travel trade event only and there will be no opportunity to meet direct with consumers. You must have an appropriate travel trade friendly product and offer travel trade rates (commission/net rates). Any accommodation provider wishing to exhibit must be either Visit Wales or AA graded.