Travel Trade Events
We are planning some exciting changes to our approach to working with the industry to attend trade events, and to engage with operators and distributors. We look forward to sharing more details with you soon.
In the meantime we’re already planning for ExploreGB in May – and are keen to ensure strong representation from Wales.
ExploreGB is VisitBritain’s flagship business to business event. It provides British based tourism suppliers the opportunity to meet and do business with targeted international travel buyers in a workshop environment with up to 250 targeted international travel buyers from over 30 countries.
ExploreGB provides British tourism suppliers and destinations
- an exclusive opportunity to meet and do business with 250 international travel buyers from up to 30 countries worldwide.
- access to pre-qualified buyers to ensure that they can provide a significant amount of business to participating UK suppliers
- up to 50 pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings over the 2 days, based on your preferences and matched with the buyers requirements
- an invaluable database of contacts including all details of the delegates attending the event
- Two days of seminars, workshops, and one-to-one meetings
- ExploreGB Networking Dinner on the Tuesday night
- Your company profile included in the printed event directory
- Access to the contact details of all international buyers & media
- Wide variety of sponsorship opportunities available
Who should attend?
ExploreGB is open to all tourism suppliers including:
- Accommodation providers
- DMOs / Tourist Boards
- Inbound / Local tour operators
- Tourism service providers
- Transport companies
Delegate prices start from £1000 +VAT.