Cwm Taff place based digital support project addresses the limited access of IT, lack IT skills to address community needs and lack the ability to make effective use of IT to increase grant income and access on line resources in the rural wards of Cwm Taff. Identified communities are isolated. There is a lack of activity between communities and organisations for them to collaborate to address community needs, but they are often too small to address these needs on their own.
The project aims to:
- To increase the income generated by community and voluntary organisations
- To improve access and use of online information advice and guidance
- To increase the skills of third sector and community leaders (trustees and employees) to use IT to support the community
- To use online resources to improve strategic, financial and business planning
- To increase collaboration and communication within and between communities using IT.
- To create virtual networks across all the rural areas to provide peer mentoring support and ongoing digital engagement
- Funding amount:
- Funding source:
LEADER Local Development Fund
Project Area Contacts:
Need to find a local access group or lead body for an area?
Please have a look at our project contact map.Find area contacts