The focus of this EOI window will be to help farmers in Wales to improve the economic and environmental performance of their agricultural holdings.
- This Farm Business Grant (FBG) Expression of Interest application window will be open from 2nd March 2020
- The closing date for applications is 10th April 2020
- EOIs may be submitted at any time during the period the EOI window is open
4. This EOI window of the FBG has a budget of £1.5 million
5. Your Expression of Interest will only be considered as eligible for selection if one of the members of the business submitting the EOI has attended a Farming Connect Farming for the Future Roadshow event. (https://wales.business-events.org.uk/en/events/farming-for-the-future-event/)
6. Anyone attending must be registered with both Farming Connect and the Welsh Government’s Rural Payments Wales with the Customer Reference Number (CRN) for which they are a business member and for which they intend to apply.
8. The minimum grant award is £3,000
9. The maximum grant award is £12,000
Applicants may submit questions about their EOI application and the process using their RPW online account.
Details on how to apply here: https://gov.wales/farm-business-grant-using-rpw-online-apply