The Destination Pembrokeshire Partnership works together to deliver a very broad range of tourism services and support to the wider tourism sector.
The partnership’s aims and objectives are:
- Working together to achieve common goals
- Promoting Pembrokeshire as a holiday destination
- Continued growth outside the main summer months
- Improving quality
- Improving the environment, infrastructure and cultural resources
- Improving business efficiency and profitability.
Recent engagement with the sector has indicated a need to develop the Pembrokeshire Destination Management Plan from its current early draft stage to a fully worked up and professionally published strategy that has the buy in of the whole sector. This would be a focused piece of work which could be undertaken at the same time as the feasibility study on the basis that the engagement we have already done has provided a clear steer that there is buy in for the development of a single tourism organisation.
- Funding amount:
- Funding source:
LEADER Local Development Fund
Project Area Contacts:
Need to find a local access group or lead body for an area?
Please have a look at our project contact map.Find area contacts