Benefits of becoming a Business Mentor
If you already have plenty of business experience, you could consider offering your services as a mentor to other businesses. This can be a very rewarding way of passing on the benefits of your experience.
As a mentor, your role is to support, develop, stimulate and challenge your mentee, whether they're relatively new in business or are already established and seeking fresh guidance.
You can mentor in a variety of ways - including online, face to face, by telephone, or as part of a discussion group.
The Benefits of Business Wales Mentoring:
- the opportunity to become part of a recognised credible mentoring organisation
- structured and supported mentoring
- the flexibility to decide when your are available to mentor, who you mentor and how often
- the ability to determine how you manage your mentoring relationships to suit your individual style and to meet your clients' needs
- a sense of satisfaction from being able to assist someone and give something back to your community
In support of our Mentors Business Wales offers:
- local support through a dedicated mentoring agent in your region
- learning opportunities through training and development
- networking opportunities including an online closed LinkedIn group
- a library of online resources
- mileage reimbursement when undertaking mentoring (optional)