The Welsh Government would like to invite your company to the Frankfurt Book Fair.
Why Frankfurt Fair Book?
The 75th Frankfurt Book Fair (FBF) is the largest content fair in the world. In 2022, it attracted 93,000 trade visitors from 121 countries and 87,000 private visitors from 106 countries. 4,000 exhibitors from 95 countries also attended alongside 6,400 media representatives from 63 countries.
This visit will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your company, gain valuable contacts and build your exports in this sector.
By participating in this visit, you will benefit from:
- Cost effective means of visiting a world renowned trade show.
- Network and engage with key businesses and decision makers in the market
- Sharing knowledge and information with other participants
- Assistance with travel arrangements through appointed travel agent
- Attend networking events
- Inclusion in any marketing material
The Welsh Government is supporting* companies to take part in this export market visit:
Package - The cost is £850* which includes:
- Return flights
- 5 nights accommodation including breakfast (Tuesday – Sunday)
- 5-day exhibitor pass
- Access to the Wales stand
This offer is available for one representative per company.
Arrangement of meeting
If you would like to maximise your time at the event, we can offer support for a programme of 3-4 meetings to be arranged for you by one of our business consultants. This service is available from £500.
Please note, if you would like this support, then you must submit your application 8 weeks before the export market visit or exhibition departs. If your application is submitted after 18 August 2023 then we cannot guarantee that there is there is sufficient time to effectively provide this additional support.
Recruitment for this event has now closed