Welsh Government would like to invite your company to co-exhibit with us at the World Nuclear Exhibition 2023, Villepinte, Paris.
World Nuclear Exhibition is the largest trade show for the nuclear sector, attracting more than 730 exhibitors from 65 countries, ranging from World leading organisations to small firms, and over 23,000 visitors. It offers good export opportunities for Welsh businesses.
This visit will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your company, gain valuable contacts and build your exports in this sector.
By participating in this visit, you will benefit from:
- Cost effective means of visiting the market.
- Network and engage with key businesses and decision makers in the market
- Sharing knowledge and information with other participants
- Assistance with travel arrangements through appointed travel agent
- Attend networking events
- Inclusion in any marketing material
The Welsh Government is supporting companies to take part in this export market visit. For this event, you can attend either as an exhibitor or as a visitor:
The cost to exhibit is either £2,000 for co-exhibitor display space on the Wales Pavilion or estimated to be £750 for delegate only attendance.
- Return flights and airport transfers
- 3/4 nights accommodation (including breakfast)
- 3 day exhibition pass
- Exhibition standspace and exhibition registration
This offer is available for two representatives per company.
Arrangement of Meetings
If you would like to maximise your time at the event, we can offer support for a programme of 3-4 meetings to be arranged for you by one of our business consultants. This service is available from £500.
Please note, if you would like this support, then you must submit your application 8 weeks before the export market visit or exhibition departs. If your application is submitted after 6 October then we cannot guarantee that there is there is sufficient time to effectively provide this additional support.
Registration is now closed