Welsh Government would like to invite your company to participate in its export market visit to Sydney, Australia.
Australia is an ideal place to test and develop new products and services. Around three-fifths of the total population live in Australia’s 4 largest cities, making it easy to prioritise where to launch your product or service.
Australia is the UK's 15th largest export market, and trade between the UK and Australia totalled £14.9 billion in the 12 months ending September 2021. Export opportunities exist for UK companies across a wide range of sectors, including financial services and fintech, technology, cyber security and infrastructure.
This visit will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your company, gain valuable contacts and build your exports in this market.
By participating in this visit, you will benefit from:
- Cost effective means of visiting the market.
- Network and engage with key businesses and decision makers in the Market.
- Sharing knowledge and information with other participants.
- Assistance with travel arrangements through appointed travel agent.
- Attend networking Events
- Inclusion in any marketing material for the mision.
The Welsh Government is supporting* companies to take part in this export market visit.
The cost is £2,500 per person. This offer is available to one representative per company and includes:
- Return flights
- In-market transfers
- 8 night’s accommodation with breakfast (Friday – Sunday)
- Attendance at in-market events
- Inclusion in any marketing material
When: 21 February – 3 March 2024
Sectors: All sectors
- 21 February - Depart for Sydney, Australia
- 25 February - 1 March - Opportunity for companies to have their own meetings / pre-arranged meetings programme
- 2 March 2023 - Return to Wales
Arrangement of meetings services (ITO)
If you would like to maximise your time at the event, we can offer support for a programme of 3-4 meetings to be arranged for you by one of our business consultants. This service is available from £500.
Please note, if you would like this support, then you must submit your application 10 weeks before the export market visit or exhibition departs. If your application is submitted after 13 December 2023 then we cannot guarantee that there is there is sufficient time to effectively provide this additional support.