Enterprise Troopers - Competition Entry Rules
The competition is open to children aged 5-11 in Wales.
The deadline for entries is 27 May 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
This competition is organised by Prospects Cazbah on behalf of the Welsh Government. ‘We’ refers to the Prospects Cazbah ‘You’ refers to any competition entrant.
By entering into the competition, you agree to all the competition’s terms and conditions and accept the decisions of Prospects Cazbah and any judges appointed by Prospects Cazbah as final and binding in all respects.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or mislaid and entries cannot be returned.
- A condition of entry is that entrants must have the necessary permission to be photographed, filmed or recorded in association with the prize or presentation of the prize.
- The Welsh Government and any organisation associated with the prizes reserve the right to use such photos, films or recordings for promotional purposes.
In entering the competition you agree that you will not:
- Submit any material which is not your own pupils’ work
- Submit falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage or offend any third party
- Submit any material that is unlawful, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Prospects Cazbah reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these competition terms and conditions, at its sole discretion.
All material submitted or generated as part of the competition shall be licensed to the Welsh Government on a royalty free, non-exclusive, worldwide licence in perpetuity in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The Welsh Government reserve the right to use the text, images and/or recordings in whole or in part in whatever way they think fit (which may be unrelated to this competition), including the web, without permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
The Welsh Government will only use personal details in so far as is necessary for the competition subject always to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1988.
Judging will be carried out by a panel. Their decision will be final.
There is no cash alternative to non-cash prizes.
The organisers reserve the right to change prize details at any time. The winners will be announced by end of July 2022.
Details will be posted on this website.
No correspondence can be entered into or interviews given on any matters arising from this competition.
The Welsh Government may publish the names of the individuals alongside any material when used.
We reserve the right to amend these competition terms and conditions at any time. If we do, we will publish the amended competition terms and conditions and/or specific competition terms and conditions on this page.
Any enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.