Farming Connect Registration
Are you registered for the new programme?
To be eligible for the full range of support and services now available under the new, enhanced Farming Connect programme, you need to have registered since October 2015.
- Thousands of farmers and foresters have now registered for the new Farming Connect Programme which was launched last autumn.
- Those who have registered are tapping into support which is helping them develop their personal and business skills through a comprehensive range of business and technical support services and knowledge transfer events.
- Even if you were registered under the previous Farming Connect programme, to be eligible for the full range of support now available you will need to re-register for the new programme.
- Register today by filling in our online registration form.
- If you have any difficulties completing or submitting this form, call the Farming Connect Service Centre on 08456 000 813.
Farming Connects’ main method of contact is by email. Please make sure the email address you provide is correct
Farming Connect eligibility has been significantly broadened. Even if you were not eligible to sign up before, you may be now. Check out your eligibility status here: Eligibility Criteria