Inspiring the next generation of innovators and entrepreneurs
This pioneering and innovative personal development programme is now approaching its ninth year with over 250 alumni.
The Agri Academy, which provides an action packed programme of training, mentoring, support and guidance over 3 intense residential sessions and virtual supplementary sessions, has 2 distinct elements:
- Business and Innovation Programme - aimed at supporting and inspiring the next generation of farming entrepreneurs and trailblazers in Wales.
- Junior Programme – aimed at supporting young people aged between 16 and 19 years who hope to carve out a career or set up a business in the food or farming industries.
Click on the links below for more detail on the individual programmes.
Here are some experiences from our previous Agri Academy Alumni:
The Farming Connect Agri-Academy is delivered in collaboration with other major agricultural organisations in Wales who support us in our search for dynamic, focused and ambitious individuals who can contribute to our farming, forestry and food industries.
- Royal Welsh Agricultural Society (RWAS)
- National Farmers Union Wales (NFU Cymru)
- Farmers’ Union of Wales (FUW)
- Country Landowners Association (CLA Cymru)
- Wales YFC