Find me: Rhos on Sea Campus
Enterprise = YOUR opportunity to get ahead.
Throughout the year we provide a wide and diverse range of FREE informal workshops, employer sessions, competitions, startup boot camps and unique opportunities to support you to become more enterprising, which will enhance your employability and prospects for the future.
Thinking of starting a business but dont know where to start? Look no further.
We can offer you:
- Innovation workshops to help you generate new business ideas.
- Direct one to one support to develop and launch your business idea.
- Support to develop a product and get it to market.
- Opportunity to test trade in the community, on the high street and at events within college.
- "Are you?" Enterprise development workshops run by our resident entrepreneur .
- "Pennies to Pounds" is your FREE enterprise club to support you to develop your enterprising skills.
- Enterprise competitions and support to take part in competitions to access funding!
Karen Aerts - Entrepreneurship Champion
Find out more at: https://www.gllm.ac.uk