Doug Avery is a New Zealand farmer who 20 years ago was hit by an eight year drought. Doug recovered 10 years later from his depression to win South Island Farmer of the Year. In 2014 Doug and his wife, Wendy, set up "The Resilient Farmer" programme in New Zealand, to grow wellbeing and resilience in the communities of NZ and around the world.
During the webinar Doug covers:
- Bouncing forward from your troubles
- The 4 pillars of wellbeing
- Discovering your "WHY"
- Growing your value
- Dealing with FEAR
- Turning problems into opportunities and mindset
- Turning to face the future
- Learning the 4 C's of life and business
- Growing resilience
Related e-learning courses: