With new tractors now being factory fitted with GPS technology and even the oldest models having the capability to be retro fitted, there are compelling reasons to evaluate how the technology can help you improve efficiency on farm.
Andrew Williams and Henry Gibbon of Vantage UK lead a discussion on options available to help with the following:
- Improving efficiency of tractor field operations
- Enabling a reduction in fuel use
- Enhancing accuracy of fertiliser and spray applications
- Facilitating improved field record keeping
- Promoting better crop productivity
On farm case studies and costs of various options will be discussed.
Related e-learning courses: