Our Advisory Service provides expert, independent, confidential and bespoke advice to:
Our aim is to ensure you:
- benefit from business support and/or technical advice, tailored to your business needs
- reduce costs by increasing efficiency across all areas of your business
- benchmark your performance and work towards progress and growth
- identify areas for improvement and find solutions to problems
One-to-one advice: up to 80% funded to a maximum of €1500 (euros) per instance of advice.
Group advice: 100% funded up to a maximum of €1,500 (euros) per group member. Between three and eight people can apply for technical group advice as a group and two people in the case of a joint venture.
Eligible businesses can apply for up to four separate instances of bespoke advice through the advisory service.
Anyone accessing the advisory service as an individual or as part of a group need to be registered with Farming Connect.
Are you ready to apply?
Before applying for business planning or technical advice available through the Farming Connect Advisory Service, you will need to:
• register with Farming Connect - each business applying for the Advisory Service will need to have received an email or letter from Farming Connect confirming their registration.
• check your eligibility for the Advisory Service.
Business planning and technical categories
…helping you meet your business aims and technical objectives
The following links (under 'Advice Categories') set out the categories of business and technical support/ advice available through the Advisory Service. We hope that the brief descriptions enable you to make informed decisions on which category(ies) would most benefit your business, but if you need any further information or guidance, contact your local Development Officer