Is your business prepared for Brexit?
Whatever the future holds, whatever tomorrow looks like, Farming Connect can help future-proof your business.
New opportunities and challenges lie ahead. Standing still is not an option if you want your business to thrive and prosper in an ever-changing political and economic landscape.
With our support, both you and your business can take the necessary steps to be ‘fit for the future’.
- set realistic goals to help you run a resilient, professional and sustainable business
- utilise our ‘benchmarking’ tools to help you assess where your business is now and what you should be aiming for
When you reach those goals and achieve those targets, we’ll help you update them, to help your business thrive and prosper.
Register with Farming Connect to tap into a wide range of business support, guidance and training, tailored to both your personal and business requirements.
With our help you can...
- increase outputs and increase efficiency across all areas of working through business and financial planning
- access business support and/or technical advice, tailored to your business needs
- benchmark your performance, set KPIs and work towards progress and growth
- identify areas for improvement and find solutions to problems through our knowledge transfer programme/demonstration network, one-to-one mentoring and sector specific surgeries or clinics
- develop both business and practical skills through our continuing professional development/lifelong learning programme which includes animal health and welfare training and IT skills
- keep up to date with the latest innovations in technology through industry developments and the latest research projects
For further information on how Farming Connect can support, contact your local development officer today.
Additional support and guidance can also be accessed via the following:
- ‘Securing Wales’ Future’ is the Welsh Government White Paper published in January 2017 which sets out the main strategic priorities for achieving the best possible outcome for Wales from Brexit.
- ‘Preparing Wales’ is a single source of guidance for the people of Wales about the actions the Welsh Government is taking to prepare for the significant impact of a ‘no deal’ Brexit. It sets out advice for the citizens, organisations and sectors across Wales about the steps that need to be taken to prepare for this outcome.
- AHDB - providing advice and the latest information on Brexit.
- Business Wales - a new website created specifically to help businesses be Brexit-ready.
- Welsh Farming after Brexit - a consultation on the new Land Management Programme to support Welsh farmers post-Brexit, replacing the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP).
- Defra have produced information on employing seasonal workers after the UK leaves the EU.