Horticulture business support
Farming Connect’s new ‘Horticulture business support’ service, provides business support and guidance. It’s a service which will help you find answers to your questions, solutions to challenges…
- Up to 12 hours of fully-funded customised business support for eligible commercial ‘horti’ growers wanting to improve business and technical performance across all areas
- Expert independent, confidential, bespoke guidance tailored to your requirements
Learn how to run your horticulture business sustainably, efficiently and profitably…
- Soil health for horticulture crops
- Understanding Growing mediums, sourcing and quality.
- New horticulture technologies including robotics, remote and digital based agronomy
- Plant health and integrated pest management
- Learn how to prepare for changing weather patterns including drought and flooding
- Understand how to work with your supply chains effectively
- Sustainability audits - learn how to reduce your carbon footprint
- The marketing mix – identify and reach your target audiences, engage with your local community and increase sales
- Learn about packaging and presentation – the sustainable way
- Farm Assurance – learn about agricultural standards or scheme that are applicable to Horticulture, enabling your business to meet its due diligence requirements and ultimately gain consumer confidence.