Personal Development Plan
The Farming Connect Personal Development Plan (PDP) is a fully funded service for all farmers and foresters registered with Farming Connect.
The Personal Development Plan will help you to:
- identify your long term objectives and short term goals
- consider your objectives in terms of a work/lifestyle balance
- develop key skills or competencies
- record current qualifications and skills
- set out your personal development plan for the future
In order to access the Personal Development Plan you will:
- Need to be Registered with Farming Connect.
- Require an email address, it will not be possible for individuals from a business to use the same email address.
- Receive your individual username and password after you have registered. If you have registered but haven't received this information call the Service Centre on 0845 6000 813.
- Use this information to log in and complete your online PDP, after completing this you will be able to submit an application for training funding.
- Don't create a new learning account on the system, to log in use the username and password as issued by the Service Centre. Click here to log in to the BOSS system and complete your PDP.