Personal Development Plan
The Farming Connect Personal Development Plan (PDP) is a fully funded service for all farmers and foresters registered with Farming Connect.
Completion of the PDP is mandatory for anyone wishing to submit an application for funding.
Once a PDP is created you cannot create another and will need to keep the plan regularly updated.
The Personal Development Plan will help you to:
- identify your long term objectives and short term goals
- consider your objectives in terms of a work/lifestyle balance
- develop key skills or competencies
- record current qualifications and skills
- set out your personal development plan for the future
Click here to see a full list of PDP Events.
In order to access the Personal Development Plan you will need to:
- Click here to register with Farming Connect (it will not be possible for individuals from a business to use the same email address).
- Once you receive your confirmation email Click here to register your email address on the BOSS system via Sign on Cymru (SOC) and complete your PDP.
- If you have registered but haven't received a confirmation email call the Service Centre on 0845 6000 813.
*From August 2018 onwards all previous users need to verify their Farming Connect account. Click here to see how or watch this video.