Personal Development Plan
The Farming Connect Personal Development Plan (PDP) is a fully funded service for all farmers and foresters registered with Farming Connect.
The Personal Development Plan will help you to:
- identify your long term objectives and short term goals
- consider your objectives in terms of a work/lifestyle balance
- develop key skills or competencies
- record current qualifications and skills
- set out your personal development plan for the future
In order to access the Personal Development Plan you will:
- Need to be Registered with Farming Connect.
- Require an email address, it will not be possible for individuals from a business to use the same email address.
- Receive your individual username and password after you have registered. If you have registered but haven't received this information call the Service Centre on 0845 6000 813.
- Use this information to log in and complete your online PDP, after completing this you will be able to submit an application for training funding.
- The video below explains how to create and use a PDP.
- Don't create a new learning account on the system, to log in use the username and password as issued by the Service Centre. Click here complete your PDP.
Our team of local Development Officers and approved training providers will be able to assist you on how to complete your PDP online at our Personal Development Plan Surgeries. If possible, please bring your laptop with you to the surgery in order to complete your PDP.
Dates and location can be found in these documents:
You are welcome to contact your local Development Officer for assistance on completing a PDP.