Social Business Compliance Zone
In this section:
What is Compliance and how does it affect your social business?
General background information for business compliance.
Legally appointing Board Members and their roles and responsibilities.
Areas of business procedures which are subject to legal and regulatory Compliance.
- Business compliance: Governing document
- Business compliance: Regulators
- Business compliance: Financial
- Business compliance: Human Resources
- Business compliance: Health and Safety
- Business compliance: Data and communications
- Business compliance: Contractual
- Business compliance: Activity specific regulation
Further information on Governance systems and records, financial records, human resources systems and procedures, and managing assets and resources.
- Ensuring compliance: Governance systems and records
- Ensuring compliance: Financial systems and controls - set-up requirements
- Ensuring compliance: Financial systems and controls - ongoing requirements
- Ensuring compliance: HR systems and procedures
- Ensuring compliance: HR systems - Spotlight on ‘Managing people’
- Ensuring compliance: Managing assets and resources - Spotlight on ‘Assets’