How to Enter
- Log into the Simply Do platform here to access the entry form. If you want to draft your application first, download this template. The online entry form cannot be saved once started. If you prepare and save your answers using this template, you can then copy and paste over into the online form. Remember to save a copy of the template for yourself.
- If you are under 16, your application must have an adult's name and e-mail address.
- Make sure you select the right age category:
Category 1: 11 – 16 years old
Category 2: 16 – 18 years old (post 16)
- Make sure you type in all the boxes required (missing information means we cannot assess your entry)
- Upload your chosen file (PPT/video)
- Tell us why you think your idea should win (max 300 characters)
- Tell us which social enterprise / charity you would support if you were to win.
We welcome entries in Welsh, English or bilingually.
Register by 6pm Thursday, 19th May 2022 and entries completed by 26th May.
Who can enter
Young people living in Wales aged 11-18
You can enter as an individual or as part of a group (max 6 participants)
You must be involved in 1 entry only.
Important bit: As this competition is aimed at 11 – 18 year olds, we ask for your age to ensure that you are eligible for the competition and to ensure that we know about other support available to help you start a business if you fall outside of the age range.
For applicants under the age of 16, your parent or guardian or teacher should apply with you – please see associated entry form and terms and conditions relating to this, as your entry must be validated by
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms & Conditions which can be found here