Inspiring the next generation of innovators and entrepreneurs
This pioneering and innovative personal development programme is now approaching its eighth year with 200 alumni.
The Agri Academy, which provides an action packed programme of training, mentoring, support and guidance over 3 intense residential sessions, has 2 distinct elements:
- Business and Innovation Programme - aimed at supporting and inspiring the next generation of farming and forestry innovators and entrepreneurs in Wales.
- Junior Programme – aimed at supporting young people aged between 16 and 19 years who hope to follow a career in the food, farming and forestry industries. The programme will offer participants a unique opportunity to network with high profile individuals within the industry. (The Junior Programme is a joint collaboration with Wales YFC).
The application window for Agri Academy 2020 is now open until 11:59pm on the 31st of March 2020.
Click on the links below for application forms and more detail on the individual programmes.
Here are some experiences from our previous Agri Academy Alumni:
The Farming Connect Agri-Academy is delivered in collaboration with other major agricultural organisations in Wales who support us in our search for dynamic, focused and ambitious individuals who can contribute to our farming, forestry and food industries.
- Royal Welsh Agricultural Society (RWAS)
- National Farmers Union Wales (NFU Cymru)
- Farmers’ Union of Wales (FUW)
- Country Landowners Association (CLA Cymru)
- Wales YFC