Our e-learning interactives cover a wide variety of topics which will help you develop new and existing skills, knowledge and improve working practices within your business
What are the benefits
- short bite-sized interactive modules that can be completed in around 15 to 20 minutes
- learn in the comfort of your own home at a time convenient to you
- test your knowledge on a certain subject
- self-assess what you’ve learnt – all interactives contain a short quiz
- on completion of each interactive you will be awarded an online badge which can be shared on social media
- The interactives are available on the BOSS website alongside your Personal Development Plan.
- You’ll need to register with Farming Connect to access E-learning.
- After you’ve registered you’ll receive your individual username and password. Log in to the BOSS website using these details.
- Go to Farming Connect courses where all available e-learning interactives are listed.
For a taste of what to expect with the e-learning courses, why not try our e-learning taster on High Sugar Grasses by clicking on the photo below.
Keep an eye out for the next tranche of e-learning courses which will be linked to our Knowledge Transfer events and which will help you maximise your potential for learning.
NB if you intend to apply for funding to complete a training course from Category 3 - Machinery and Equipment Use, you must complete the free online Health and Safety course on BOSS before submitting your application.