Are you eager to learn and to adopt the most up to date lameness management techniques to improve cow wellbeing, performance and increase profitability?
2 - 3 November 2021
IBERS Plas Gogerddan, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 3EB
(Two day Workshop)
*All on-site events are held according to current Covid-19 guidelines.*
*Due to the current Covid-19 situation, unfortunately, we aren't able to offer accommodation.*
Join us at a unique 2 day event during which we will;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how and why cows go lame
- Identify lameness identification protocols that are most appropriate and practical for your management system
- Develop best practice, evidence-based treatment protocols for when cows do go lame
- Discuss how to identify and manage the key risk factors for lameness on your farm
- Assist you in preparing a detailed lameness management plan for your farm to:
- Directly improve cow welfare and longevity.
- Improve profitability of the herd from reducing the impact of lameness on yield, fertility and overall cow health.
- Monitor and measure lameness issues on farm and react in the appropriate way.
The application window for the Wales Master Lameness has closed.
For more information contact Gwenan Evans on 07985 379 819 / firstname.lastname@example.org