*Application windows for Management Exchange will not be operative for the foreseeable future, due to the Welsh Government regulations on non-essential travel.*
We want to hear from if you would like to…
- learn about new and improved ways of working in the farming or forestry sectors
- find out about different approaches to business management
- broaden your knowledge, technical ability and management expertise to provide new developmental opportunities at both a personal and business level
Would you be interested in…
- undertaking a visit to other farm or forestry situations within the EU and/or
- hosting an experienced farm or forest manager to visit your holding?
- disseminating findings from your learning experience with the wider industry through Farming Connect?
How you can benefit
Successful applicants will acquire a wealth of information which will give them an opportunity to develop their technical knowledge and business acumen while also improving the competitiveness and viability of their businesses.
The aims of this programme are to…
- enable both parties to identify developmental opportunities to support learning both at a personal and business level
- facilitate the transfer and application of knowledge into innovative or advanced best practice on the ground
- explore innovative approaches to farm or forestry management that could help restore, preserve or enhance ecosystems
- promote resource efficiency and supporting the shift towards a low carbon and climate resilient economy in agriculture, food and forestry sectors
- foster carbon sequestration in agriculture and forestry