...is back...bigger and better than ever
Following the success of the first ever Innovation and Diversification Wales event in 2019, this is a day out with a difference, a day no farmer or forester will want to miss!
When: 15 June 2022
Where: Royal Welsh Showground, Llanelwedd, Builth Wells, Powys, LD2 3SY
What: An international line-up of keynote speakers and presenters will share their experiences and views, offering one-to-one surgeries, workshops and seminars on agri-related topics including:
- Innovation – more efficient ways of working that harness exciting new technologies
- Diversification – new ideas that will help you increase profits
- Livestock – new ways to strengthen performance and improve productivity
- Sustainability – save time and money, increase outputs, reduce your carbon footprint
- Changing the way you think and work – support, guidance, training and practical demonstrations that will prepare you and your business for the future…
Who should attend?
In 2019, this event attracted 1,000 visitors. We want you to join us in 2022! We also attracted 90 exhibitors – so if you are looking for the perfect opportunity to showcase a new product, service or technology to your target audiences, complete the form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will inspire and motivate you to ….
- Add value to your business and achieve your potential at every level
- Signpost you to the support and guidance that will help you find solutions to challenges and improve your bottom line
- Provide ideas and information on a wide range of options to create new income streams
- Showcase innovation in agriculture
- Encourage and support continual professional development through effective learning, introducing you to more efficient ways of working and safeguarding the future of your business for future generations.
NB – Free entry for visitors.
More information, including a list of all trade stands, plus a detailed timetable of speakers, seminars and demonstrations, will be available soon. In the meantime, visit the Innovation and Diversification Facebook page or Farming Connect website for the latest news and updates.
For more information, email our events team directly at email@example.com