A project funded by SBRI/Innovate UK is using interactive activities such as surveys, one-to-one interviews and virtual facilitated workshops to deliver a comprehensive feasibility report which considers:
- The current and future challenges being faced by the agri-food sector;
- The expanding robotics expertise which could address challenges;
- The optimum design, resources, skills and business model for an Agri-Food Robotics Proving Ground; and
- The relationship between important factors such as policy, environment and society.
Please contribute by participating in the following survey:
- Online Survey, complete online between 23 Feb and 4 March 2022 (approx. 20-30 minutes). Available here: https://lincoln.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/narpg-feasibility-study-survey